Checking In (Wednesday 24 January 2024)

 If I haven't said it to you by now then Happy 2024! I hope you jumped into the new year safe and sound. How has it been treating you so far? I am doing well enough, no drama just yet but you never know what's coming around the corner :) I just hope to tackle whatever appears as best as I can and continue to move forward, so let's see what 2024 will dish out.

The Whatsapp Channel is now LIVE, so please check it out and follow it to stay up to date with the content.


My review of Netflix's One Piece live-action series is out now. Any feedback that you have about the series, you can share it with me in the comments section. Let me know what you thought of the series.


The walkthrough is out now for the demo of Pokemon Wish. A nice introduction to what I am certain could be another big game so check it out.


The redone episodes of House of Sounds are all there, finally, and we can get back to the regular releases. 

A slow and steady start as far as rolling out content goes but I will be back in the swing of things in no time and I hope you will stick with me as we go on. Cheers and take care!


If you are new to the site, welcome and thank you for checking out the content. It's a one man operation here, so any support that you can offer to help keep the content coming is appreciated if you like it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Walkthrough for Pokemon Liquid Crystal Beta 3.3.00512

Checking In (Monday 9 October 2023)

Walkthrough for Pokemon Clover v1.3.1 (12 December 2022 update)