Checking in (Friday 17 March 2023)

Since Tuesday we have been experiencing extended power cuts here. Power is gone around 6-7am and then returns between 7-11pm. At first I thought maybe this is only going on in this neighbourhood and some of the surrounding ones but I heard from a relative of mine who is living in Harare (capital city) that she had the same long power cuts too during the week. I haven't had a chance to check online and find out what's going on but while I've got some time tonight, I will and (fingers crossed) it isn't a nationwide issue which will be happening indefinitely (as if the unscheduled "load-shedding" cuts in this neighbourhood aren't bad enough). That's what I'm worried about. My plan had been to finishing reading and preparing notes for Tintin in America this week then record on Sunday, but that was before Tuesday happened. The good news is I am nearly done, I have been reading the redrawn and coloured 1945 edition. It would've been great if I had the 1932 black and white version (or even the 2020 coloured edition of that version, with Michael Farr translating it) so that I could compare both versions. Sorry for the delay, plans changed but I will work around this power problem so please bare with me. Enjoy your weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Walkthrough for Pokemon Liquid Crystal Beta 3.3.00512

Checking In (Monday 9 October 2023)

Walkthrough for Pokemon Clover v1.3.1 (12 December 2022 update)