Checking in (Friday 24 March 2023)

 Some good news: we haven't gone back to the long power cuts of last week and water returned today! Lots of containers to fill but at least it came back, I was worried there would be no running water for another week. 

Work on Tintin continues and my walkthrough for Pokemon (Old) White is nearly done too, that should be out over the weekend. To anyone popping in to keep up with me via the site, thank you for being patient and I hope you understand the situation that I have been going through here. I can't tell you if/when things will improve, we just try to make the most with what we've got when we get it. Take care and enjoy your weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Walkthrough for Pokemon Liquid Crystal Beta 3.3.00512

Checking In (Monday 9 October 2023)

Walkthrough for Pokemon Clover v1.3.1 (12 December 2022 update)