Checking In (Monday 9 October 2023)

It's been a busy couple of weeks here, so I hope you can excuse the silence. Plus we didn't have any data until this past weekend. Managed to buy 15GB, if used properly I think that can cover us for at the next least 2 weeks. Let's see how that goes, eh? Despite things getting busy, I hope to make the most of the pockets of free time that I get. 


Walkthrough Update for Pokemon Liquid Crystal

It is FINALLY done. Took longer than it should have because the original walkthrough had a number of errors and the game itself has its own list of issues so I had to contact the creator. There are a few questions that I've sent to him concerning some events and I am still waiting to hear back from him. In the meantime...



Walkthrough Update for Pokemon Azure Horizons

Hacksrepairman released another fix for the game in March of this year but I was busy with other walkthroughs at the time. Now that I'm done with Liquid Crystal, I can get to work on this. Fortunately it is a completed game and won't be a slog to play through, especially later on, and includes some modern features which make things run much smoother so it won't take as long as the Liquid Crystal walkthrough. 

 


The MultiMangaverse Episode 13 One Piece Vol. 6

I was unable to record on Sunday but there might be a chance to record during the week this time so keep your fingers crossed for that.


House of Sounds (Redone)

Episodes 2 and 3 have been uploaded so far, more to follow.

Comments

  1. Just wanted to say thank you for the effort, passion and still being here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind comment. I'm sorry for not replying on time, I was offline and had an electrical fault to deal with.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Walkthrough for Pokemon Liquid Crystal Beta 3.3.00512

Walkthrough for Pokemon Clover v1.3.1 (12 December 2022 update)