Checking In (Monday 23 October 2023)

Well, here we are on the last bits of that 15gig data bundle that was bought a couple of weeks ago :) but fortunately some work was done while that bundle was active so it ain't all too bad. 


The MultiMangaverse Episode 13 One Piece Volume 6

Audio and both parts of the video are now available. The delay of Part 2 was because I didn't have the program which I was using to compress video files on the old computer. I got it over the weekend and managed to compress the video edit from over 800mb to just over 100mb, with decent quality maintained. The program which I had used last week had reduced the edit to almost 400mb and that file took too long to upload to BitChute on Friday (over an hour and the most progress that had been made was 21%), so I stopped the process. 

I realised after the recording that there are a couple of SBS segments which I had forgotten to talk about. Those will be covered when we take a look at Volume 7.


One Piece Live Action Series Review

My rewatch of the series continues this week plus putting together my notes. I'm not sure when I'll be back online but hopefully by that time I'll be ready to record.


Updated Walkthrough for Pokemon Azure Horizons

I have arrived in Dordoran City, home of Gym #5. Progress has been steady so far, I had to do some learning about how to edit .ini files for the editor programs which are helping me out because the programs were failing to offer enough information about the 4th Generation Pokemon that have been added into the game. I wasn't sure if I would be able to edit but I figured it out thanks to a helpful video about the Hexidecimal system :) so now the programs are giving out what I require. I think the walkthrough will be ready by mid-November or earlier.


House of Sounds (Redone)

Currently available: Episodes 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10 and 11.


Asterix and the Indomitable Audio Series 4 Asterix the Gladiator

I'm going to push for this to be ready next month because I got really busy with the home business work this month and that was during production of the MultiMangaverse Episode 13. Now that it's out, I can focus on Asterix :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Walkthrough for Pokemon Liquid Crystal Beta 3.3.00512

Checking In (Monday 9 October 2023)

Walkthrough for Pokemon Clover v1.3.1 (12 December 2022 update)