Checking In (Saturday 10 February 2024)

Here's hoping your week has gone well, hello. I've been dealing with a nasty little cough since the previous week, so I'm holding off on recording anything that involves my voice until I'm back to 100%. But I am planning to record House of Sounds over the weekend, you can look forward to that.

The Whatsapp Channel is available, that's where I'll post updates and notify you when new content is up so please check that out and give it a follow. 


Counting Electric Sheep 29 is available, if you haven't checked it out please do. It is the last set in the Sessions series, showcasing songs from Fairy Tail's first soundtrack. I've included the link to the CES request thread too because now I can start taking requests for the next series so you can send them in. 


I've begun my next walkthrough, it's for Vytron's Pokemon Saiph 2. You might be familiar with his previous games Pokemon Sors and Pokemon Saiph, so you can be sure that this one is another amazing title. Instead of HMs, this time it's the main character's Pokemon who play the role that HMs normally play and they also serve as milestones like Gym Badges. Usually you find games which either have HMs which can be deleted or they have Key Items as substitutes, but I like what Saiph 2 offers instead. This is a full game and Vytron has been busy working on Sors 2, so give Saiph 2 a try and let me know what you think of it.

I heard about Bitchute's Pay Chute platform on a recent episode of The Last American Vagabond's Daily Wrap Up and I am curious to check it out since it sounds like an alternative to Patreon. Just like with PayPal I am aware that people have issues with those platforms, so I will look into Pay Chute and hopefully it can be another option for you if you wish to support me. If anyone has tried out Pay Chute already, please leave a comment below and tell me what you think of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Walkthrough for Pokemon Liquid Crystal Beta 3.3.00512

Checking In (Monday 9 October 2023)

Walkthrough for Pokemon Clover v1.3.1 (12 December 2022 update)