Still Alive!

Hello hello. I hope you've been keeping well, it has been a very long minute eh? Apologies for the silence and lack of activity as far as posting here on the site and putting out content goes, I have been super busy with work since March. For those of you who don't know or are new to the site, I work with my brother and my dad in a manufacturing business. Usually I would get some free time for my content creator work but because we've been supplying our products directly to customers for a while now, I have not had much of a chance to pick up where I left off in the prepping of the next audio episode (Asterix). That would need my full attention for reading the comic, making notes, putting together links for the episode notes, recording, editing and uploading the episode. What little free time that I have gotten though has been for the walkthrough work, which isn't as attention-heavy as the audio content. The Pokemon Saiph 2 walkthrough is pretty much done, what's left are the new Mystery Gift codes which creator Vytron started releasing in May. I'm waiting for him to release all the codes so I can include them in the walkthrough. While I was waiting, I started another walkthrough and this is for a Gen 1 game called Pokemon Righteous Red. It is an enhanced Pokemon Red Version and normally I don't play enhanced games because many of them just offer lots of features but you'll still play the same story as the original. With Righteous Red, the development team made some effort to give the game a fresh feel by making changes to the Kanto maps, rearranging the Gym order, adding some cool Key Items such as the Sacred Ash (completely heals a Pokemon), the Toggle Repel, a portable Item PC and the Perma Candy (an infinite Rare Candy basically) as well as changing the types of several Pokemon to shake things up a bit. The walkthrough for it is almost done also so you'll be getting two walkthroughs in the end.

That's the bit of good news I can give you at the moment so I ask that you please bear with me. I will try getting back to the audio work at least after the walkthroughs are done. Thanks and take care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Walkthrough for Pokemon Liquid Crystal Beta 3.3.00512

Checking In (Monday 9 October 2023)

Walkthrough for Pokemon Clover v1.3.1 (12 December 2022 update)