Checking In (Wednesday 23 August 2023)

 A big thanks to my friend Ezra for helping me out with my old HP laptop and for the new Dell machine that he was kind enough to sell when the old one could not be saved (except for the RAM chip and harddrive). I've been trying it out for a few days now, so far so good. What's left is to install my usual programs and the work can really resume. Part 1 of the MultiMangaverse Episode 12 is available now in audio form, with the video version to follow in a couple of days then I hope to record Part 2 on Sunday. It feels good to get back into the content work after a month of running around with the old machine and trying to figure out what to do about it. I only started as a content creator a few years ago but I've grown to enjoy typing up walkthroughs, recording and (very, very, very, very super basic) editing audio and video, making notes and reading up in preparation for one of the comic book or manga series. Self-taught and it's all a one-man operation here, I can be happy about that at least.

In the works...

The MultiMangaverse Episode 12 Hunter x Hunter Vol. 6 (Part 2)

Walkthrough Update for Pokemon Liquid Crystal

Pokemon: The Journey of Janice Chapters 9 and 10

Tuning for Toons Channel 12 a.k.a Season 2 Episode 2

House of Sounds re-recordings*

*The week before the power cut I had begun re-recording a number of House of Sounds episodes that I thought needed a second round. By the end of that week there were 6 which were done and the plan was I would finish the re-recordings the following week. Plans changed thanks to that power cut. But that I am back I will pick up from where I left off and will post links to the re-recordings in another post as I upload them. For those of you who also follow Counting Electric Sheep, if there are sets which you think I should re-record please let me know either in the comments section for this post or via email allenchngnzh22@gmail.com. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Walkthrough for Pokemon Liquid Crystal Beta 3.3.00512

Checking In (Monday 9 October 2023)

Walkthrough for Pokemon Clover v1.3.1 (12 December 2022 update)