Checking In (Wednesday 20 September 2023)

 Hello Hello. Since last week I've been trying and failing to upload the video version of Tuning for Toons Channel 12 to BitChute and to the Internet Archive. At first I thought maybe both sites were experiencing some technical issues behind the scenes, but I've since discovered that it's my internet connection. No problem when it comes to general surfing and downloading, and I was able to upload the file to Youtube (then it got blocked of course) and after a couple of tries, to Mediafire. I'm not sure what's going on or how long this problem will carry on for, hopefully it's something that will sort itself out or will be fixed soon because BitChute and the Internet Archive are my main channels. If anyone knows other places where I can upload for the time being please leave a comment below or contact me via email at allenchngnzh22@gmail.com. I can use Mediafire but it's not 100% reliable and the space is limited since my account there isn't a premium one, so if you have alternative sites to suggest they have to be way better.

That's from Friday last week. I emailed the screenshot to BitChute support and was in touch with someone named Rin. The best I could get from Rin was that they would contact me when they have an update. Who knows when that will be...

On a more positive note, I've got a Support post now available. If people like the content that I put out and are interested in supporting me, they should have a look at that. If I receive any suggestions for ways that people want to support, the links will be added there. Currently there's just Patreon, PayPal and BitCoin (I am still new to the cryptocurrency so any help you can share is more than welcome).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Walkthrough for Pokemon Liquid Crystal Beta 3.3.00512

Checking In (Monday 9 October 2023)

Walkthrough for Pokemon Clover v1.3.1 (12 December 2022 update)