Support

2019 was the year when my time as a content creator began. It started with making walkthroughs for Pokemon ROM hacks and then the audio series followed. Initially it was a hobby, something fun that I was doing when I wasn't busy with chores at home or work with my brother and our dad. Then Covid happened and everything which came with that, in particular people losing their jobs because they wouldn't take the jabs or being pushed into taking the jabs in order to keep those jobs and to be able to travel either for work or otherwise. Or in many cases, failing to get hired because they weren't jabbed. I saw all that going on and it made me realise that the people who work for themselves and are self-employed have a better chance to making it and getting through. They don't have to worry about losing their jobs or being forced to compromise so they can keep those jobs. What I had was the hobby of content creation and the few skills that I had picked up since I started (audio and then later on video editing, although all VERY basic level), so I decided to try and make this hobby my job. As time has gone on, people have found value in the content and have supported me either financially or by simply sharing the content with others so that it can reach many more. It is thanks to people's support that I'm able to continue as a creator and also support other creators too.

My hope is that if you are here reading this, it's because you have checked out the content and are at least considering becoming a supporter. Whether you choose to support on a regular basis or once in a while or one time, either way is fine because it would still counts as support. The content is ad-free, is not locked away behind a paywall and I intended to keep things that way because I want to stay independent and be supporter-driven. 

If this resonates with you and you appreciate the work that I do, whether it's the walkthroughs, the audio series or any other content that I create in the future, then I ask for your support. You can leave a comment under this post or reach me via email (allenchngnzh22@gmail.com) to suggest or recommend ways that you wish to support me. Thank you.

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/allenchingonzoh

Paypal: https://www.paypal.me/ceeallentk

PayChute: https://www.paychute.com/c/2dcdd1fb-aca2-4b28-a27f-c25808d0a284

BitCoin Address: 3KY1HPSHVUJfJVU2mx6TwLqVSKMtTgHFf9



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Walkthrough for Pokemon Liquid Crystal Beta 3.3.00512

Walkthrough for Pokemon Clover v1.3.1 (12 December 2022 update)

Checking In (Monday 9 October 2023)